The Fat Burning Kitchen is a powerful weight loss program that aims to help people lose weight by enjoying more of the highly-nutritious and delicious foods and ingredients that naturally promote weight loss. The body is able to burn fat and lose weight without having to go on a super restrictive diet and without having to step foot in a gym, but it needs the right ingredients to activate its fat-burning properties. But this isn’t always the “healthy” foods we think of. In fact, many “healthy” foods can actually be quite harmful and disruptive to your weight loss goals.
With The Fat Burning Kitchen, you learn what ingredients and foods to enjoy to turn on your body’s natural fat-burning properties. It forgoes traditional dieting infrastructure and instead, focuses solely on filling up your diet with foods that naturally promote weight loss.
What is The Fat Burning Kitchen?
Certain foods are bad for your weight. This is no hidden secret. However, what may surprise you is that many foods that are considered to be “healthy” can still be bad for your weight.
The Fat Burning Kitchen is an online program that uses food and nutrition to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Unlike traditional weight loss regimes, this one doesn’t require you to count calories, portion control your foods, or even step foot in a gym. While it does focus on food, it does so in an entirely different way. With The Fat Burning Kitchen, the focus is on eating the right ingredients that naturally increase your body’s fat burning properties, whether it’s by increasing your metabolism, controlling cravings, boosting satiety, or one of the many other natural capabilities the body has.
It’s separated into a simple two-part process that consists of:
- Part one: getting rid of the ingredients that are harmful to your weight loss
- Part two: adding in the right kinds of foods that promote weight loss
Within each part, you receive much more than a food list though. Each aims to provide you with the knowledge needed to understand why the items listed are helpful or harmful for your weight. It teaches you about the nutrition you want, and the harmful ingredients you don’t want, and the why’s for each as well. You learn about cholesterol, saturated fats, omega-3’s, omega-6’s, fiber, protein, hormones, plant foods, animal foods and so much more. Then, the program provides you with a 23-day action plan that sets you up with a step-by-step plan for using your newfound knowledge to achieve your weight loss goals.
The program is digital, so you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase and can get started right away. You can also download the content onto your personal tech devices for quick and easy access anytime, anywhere. The program is also supported by numerous studies and it also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, which allows you to try it out risk-free for two months and see what you think.
Who Created The Fat Burning Kitchen Program?
Certified Nutrition Specialist, Mike Geary, is the author of The Fat Burning Kitchen. He is also the man behind the best-selling ‘The Top 101 Foods that Fight Aging’ and ‘The Truth about Six Pack Abs’. For this program specifically, Mike teamed up with Certified Personal Trainer, Catherine Ebeling, who specializes in functional medicine, alternative medicine, diet, nutrition and health. She has over 40 years of experience working as an RN and has a Masters of Science in Nursing.
Overview of the The Fat Burning Kitchen Program
The Fat Burning Kitchen is an online weight loss program that teaches you which foods are actually good or bad for your weight loss, regardless as to whether they’ve been marketed as “healthy”. It’s a comprehensive program that uses food and nutrition to help you boost your body’s natural fat burning properties, whether it’s by increasing metabolism, curbing cravings, or eliminating ‘healthy’ foods that actually encourage fat storage.
The program comes in two parts, with the first focusing on the foods and ingredients you don’t want to have in your kitchen (or diet) and the second part focuses on the foods you’ll want to keep in your kitchen (and diet). Each part comes with a plethora of incredibly helpful information and knowledge, much of which is supported by clinical studies and research. You’ll also find detailed checklists and explanations as to why each item listed is helpful or harmful to your weight loss goals, along with some recipes, direct links to recommended foods and ingredients, and much more.
With the bonus 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan, you also receive a step-by-step plan that puts everything you’ve learned into actionable steps that torch away belly fat. This plan comes with simple instructions, strategic exercises, recommended food choices, meal timing guidelines, eating tricks, and so much more.
Here is a more detailed look at each:
Part One: Start The Cleanout
- Chapter 1: Foods made with refined flour and corn products
- Chapter 2: Foods and drinks containing high fructose corn syrup
- Chapter 3: Margarine, vegetable oils, trans fats, Crisco
- Chapter 4: Artificial sweeteners – Splenda, NutraSweet, Saccharin
- Chapter 5: Commercial pasteurized Dairy
- Chapter 7: Soy products – soymilk, tofu, TVP
- Chapter 8: Sports/Energy drinks
- Chapter 9: Energy bars
- Chapter 10: Processed foods, weight-loss meals, diet snacks and diet desserts
Just as the name suggests, part one is all about clearing out the stuff you shouldn’t have and don’t want to have in your kitchen or pantry. Each chapter covers a specific category of foods, some of which are considered ‘healthy’ but that, upon closer look, are weight gain culprits. You’ll also find detailed checklists throughout this section, making it easy for you to complete the ‘cleanout’. Most importantly though, each chapter takes the time to teach you why the foods mentioned are harmful to your health/weight loss goals, with plenty of scientific evidence and clinical research to back it up.
Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
- Chapter 11: High quality protein-grass fed beef/bison, wild cause fish, free-range chicken and eggs
- Chapter 12: Raw dairy milk and cheese
- Chapter 12: Grass fed dairy butter, coconut oil and large
- Chapter 14: Nuts – almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, brazil nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts
- Chapter 15: Avocados
- Chapter 16: Organic berries
- Chapter 17: Organic dark green leafy vegetables
- Chapter 18: Healthy sweeteners – real maple syrup, raw honey, Stevia
- Chapter 19: Healthy real food energy bars
- Chapter 20: Dark chocolate
- Chapter 21: green tea, oolong, black, mate, herb teas
- Chapter 22: Items to keep in your kitchen
- Chapter 23: The transformation has begun
And once you have cleaned out your kitchen and pantry in part one, you can move onto part two which is all about restocking your kitchen with ingredients and foods that are going to promote weight loss. Similar to the prior, you’ll find detailed explanations within each chapter that explain how each item is beneficial for promoting weight loss, whether it helps increase metabolism, helps you control hunger, or something else. You’ll even find some yummy recipes and direct links to product recommendations.
Bonus Guide: The Advanced Nutritional Fat-Burning Blueprint: The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan
- Priorities during the 3-4 week accelerated fat-burning stage
- Types of weight training
- The 10-minute Abs/HIIT circuit explained
- Manipulating carbohydrate intake
- Cheat days
- Alcohol consumption
- The cayenne trick
- Cinnamon for blood sugar control
- Protein and fiber drink concoction
- Chamomile tea for fat loss
- Green, white, oolong teas and yerba mate
- More organic
- More red meat than chicken or fish
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Onions and garlic
- Krill oil
- Coconut oil and MCTs
- BCAA’s and carnitine
- Stress management and reduction
- Deep sleep and fat loss
- The advanced strategies
- Buying guide
- Additional health resources
The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan is a bonus guide that complements the main manual. It is an advanced nutritional guide that is designed to help you burn stubborn stomach fat quickly and healthily. It provides you with a detailed 3-4 fat burning strategy. It uses the things you learn in the main manual and adds in some strategic workouts for a powerful, dynamic fat-burning routine. You learn several natural dieting tricks and hacks, such as The Cayenne Trick, and so much more.
In addition to this, the program also comes with some free bonuses, such as:
- Free Bonus: Bottle of Turmeric Supplement
- Free Bonus: #1 Anti-Inflammatory Foods
- Free Bonus: Copy of ’25 Forbidden Cures: Uncensored Health’
Advantages of the Program
- Teaches you a simple, natural fat loss solution that doesn’t require you to step foot in a gym or follow a super restrictive diet.
- Offers a practical, sustainable approach that you can continue with to continue tackling your weight loss goals in a safe, healthy and positive manner
- Focuses on getting more healthy and nutritious ingredients and foods into your diet that help promote weight loss by increasing your body’s natural fat-burning properties
- Can be used by men and women of all ages who are tired of battling their weight and trying weight loss regimes that never work or that leave them feeling miserable
- Digital version makes it easy to use the program anytime and anywhere
- Can be downloaded right onto your personal tech devices
- Comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee that allows you to try the program risk-free
Disadvantages of the Program
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a digital program, which has far more pros than cons, but it is worth mentioning. Since it is digital, the materials can be access right on your tech devices, anytime and anywhere – super easy access on-the-go. However, this also means that a physical package does not get shipped out to you. While it is undeniably easier to use a program without having to lug around a textbook, some people may prefer a physical hardcopy and for that reason alone, I have mentioned it here in this section.
The Fat Burning Kitchen is a revolutionary that teaches you how to achieve your weight loss and health goals, simply by focusing on eating the right kinds of foods (instead of eliminating the ones you love). It’s a fairly comprehensive system that uses food and nutrition to boost your body’s natural fat-burning hormones, allowing you to burn more calories throughout the day and without having to go to the gym or follow a super restrictive diet. Both men and women can use the program, and you can even try it out risk-free for two months with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. It also comes with everything you need to learn and implement the regime, making for a super easy, stress-free experience.
As mentioned, The Fat Burning Kitchen is a digital program. This means that everything is available to you online and that the material can be downloaded right onto your personal tech devices, such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. There is no physical package that gets mailed to you. However, as an alternative, you can download and print the guide off at home.
Considering the entire regime focuses on making healthier, more nutritious choices in your diet, it should definitely be safe for anyone to use, as you just can’t go wrong with eating cleaner and healthier. However, if you do have any concerns or allergies, you may wish to speak with your doctor first.
No. Although, switching to healthier ingredients and a more nutritious diet may act as a cleanse itself to help your body clear out the junk and adapt to your new health.
No. As mentioned, the program focuses entirely on enjoying healthier ingredients and nutritious foods (and avoiding the types of foods and beverages that are doing nothing for your health and weight). So, you won’t be taking any weird supplements or exotic herbs you’ve never heard of – just eating the good stuff.
The author, Mike Geary, also created The Diabetes Fix, and The Truth About Six Pack Abs program – all are as good and popular as this one.
The authors and their team can be reached via their official website. You also receive a direct email to Mike Geary on the download page upon purchase, which you can use for priority support. Alternative, you can leave us a message and we will do our best to assist you.