GlucoTrust is a blood sugar management and weight loss supplement that contains a superior blend of 15 herbs and nutrients that regulate healthy blood sugar levels, improve blood flow and circulation, and curb sugar and junk food cravings, to aid weight loss. Studies show that sleep plays a critical role in regulating and repairing our overall mental and physical health. Sleep deprivation can lead to hormonal imbalance such as higher levels of cortisol later in the day, which leads to insulin resistance and increases appetite. This can lead to Type 2 Diabetes, obesity, and many other diseases.
GlucoTrust is formulated to improve your blood function and blood sugar levels and suppress cravings, improve sleep quality, and improve your body’s insulin resistance to help you lose weight altogether. Additionally, the ingredients also help to curb unwanted cravings, improve insulin sensitivity and insulin production, increase metabolism, and improve your overall health and wellness.
- 1 What is GlucoTrust?
- 2 How Does GlucoTrust Work?
- 2.1 Understanding About GlucoTrust Formula’s Ingredients
- 3 The Verdict
- 4 Conclusion
- 5 FAQs
What is GlucoTrust?
GlucoTrust is a dietary supplement that aims to regulate your blood sugar levels and promote blood flow and circulation, improve your sleep quality, and reduce unwanted cravings. And all you need to do is take one capsule a day along with your meals, and let it do its magic.
Research has proven that your sleep quality can affect your overall health. Individuals with sleep deprivation (or poor sleep quality) are at high risks for Type 2 Diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, a weaker immune system which increases susceptibility to illnesses, and hormonal imbalance. The last part is of utmost importance because it consists of increased cortisol (the stress hormone) levels, lower leptin levels (the ‘satiety’ hormone), increased ghrelin levels (the ‘hunger’ hormone), and many more. This means you will have unhealthy and unwanted cravings, which will result in binge eating, and potentially lead to obesity. And as your cortisol levels increase later in the day, your body will be under stress. This means your body undergoes the ‘fight or flight’ response which increases your body’s blood sugar levels. Over time, constant high blood sugar levels will lead to insulin resistance and can lead to Type 2 Diabetes. Not just that, high cortisol levels can gradually lead to high blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides, which can lead to cardiovascular diseases like stroke or heart attack.
What’s worse is that it doesn’t just affect your physical well-being, it affects your mental well-being too. Studies have shown that people with poor sleep quality are also subjected to anxiety, depression, paranoia, and many other mental health concerns. So we can see how sleep is so important.
So with that being said, how can GlucoTrust help you? Well, let’s see how the supplement works.
How Does GlucoTrust Work?
The supplement’s superior blend of natural ingredients doesn’t just suppress appetite and provides you many with many health benefits… It is also formulated to improve your sleep quality to prevent the harmful effects that poor quality sleep has on your physical and mental health. To understand more, let’s learn about the individual ingredients.
Understanding About GlucoTrust Formula’s Ingredients
This ingredient is the highlight of this supplement. For centuries, this plant has been used, mainly in India, for treating diabetes. Studies have shown that gymnema slyvestra can help suppress sugar cravings and lower blood sugar levels. In clinical trials, it has been found to stimulate insulin secretion and regenerate pancreas cells (the organ that secretes insulin).
Other additional health benefits include supporting nail health and boosting hair health and skin health.
Another ingredient that is a highlight of this supplement. Chromium has been found to improve blood sugar metabolism and insulin sensitivity.
It is no wonder that this ingredient is popular as an alternative treatment for people with diabetes, and in diabetic supplements.
Lastly, there have been reports of people using chromium supplements before bedtime to reduce the tendency to wake up in the night. That means a better sleep quality.
It has also been shown to support bone health, and brain function due to its antioxidant properties.
Licorice (or liquorice)
Since ancient times, licorice has been used to treat many ailments, and diabetes is one of them. Studies have also shown that licorice is an appetite suppressant and can help fight obesity.
In alternative medicine, licorice is believed to help with sleep. That is why you can find licorice in some ‘sleep aid’ teas.
This common spice is often found in the kitchen. However, it doesn’t just flavor our food, as it also has many medicinal health benefits. Studies have shown that cinnamon have antiviral, anti-bacterial, and antifungal properties. It supports gut health, manage blood pressure, support brain health, and regulate blood sugar levels.
Zinc plays a very critical and major role in insulin production in our pancreas. Some studies have shown that zinc improves blood glucose levels. And there are also studies that show zinc supplementation helps to regulate sleep, therefore a better sleep quality overall.
Often used as a spice or for flavouring, this plant can help treat diabetes in traditional medicine. It is high in Vitamin C content, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, promotes heart health, and have antidiabetic effects.
Guggul is obtained from the Commiphora mukul plant’s bark. Studies have shown that it has anti-diabetic, anti-oxidant, and cholesterol-lowering properties, and has been suggested for use in diabetic patients.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA)
Alpha-lipoic acid plays a major role in turning nutrients into energy. It has been shown to suppress appetite, lower insulin resistance and blood sugar levels, and promote heart and nerve health. Like chromium, alpha-lipoic acid has been gaining popularity as a supplement to treat diabetes naturally.
There is also new research that shows ALA regulates the body’s circadian rhythms, which means it helps improve your sleep.
This plant has also been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Sometimes known as bloodwort, it has anti-inflammatory properties, improves sleep, supports immune system, and regulating blood sugar levels. In addition, some studies also show yarrow’s effectiveness for helping with sleep.
White mulberry has been shown to slow the breakdown of sugar in the stomach, therefore not causing any spike in blood sugar and insulin levels. Therefore, this herb has been commonly used for people with diabetes.
Due to its capsaicin content, cayenne has been shown to have antiobesity and antidiabetic properties. It has been shown to lower blood sugar levels.
Advantages of GlucoTrust
- The ingredients are all-natural.
- All the ingredients used in the formula are GMO-free.
- The supplement doesn’t just help blood sugar levels, it also has many other benefits such as improving your sleep quality for overall health improvement, suppressing unwanted cravings, support heart and brain health, improve liver and pancreas function, and many more.
- The supplements don’t contain any habit-forming ingredients. You don’t have to worry about any withdrawal side-effects if you decide to stop taking it.
- All you need to do is take 1 capsule with water daily and let it do its magic. No other effort needed.
- The product is manufactured in an FDA-approved facility with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. So you don’t have to worry about any possible contamination or tainted product. We inquired about this before our purchase, and they provided us with a certificate of analysis (COA) by UST labs to prove it has no contaminants or harmful ingredients. Refer to the image below.
- If you opt for the 90-day supply or 180-day supply, you get to enjoy free shipping along with 3 exclusive bonuses: fat burning green smoothie recipes, the ultimate guide to superfoods, and the 3-day liver cleanse breakthrough. These bonuses will help you achieve your desired results even quicker and transform your overall health for the better.
Disadvantages of GlucoTrust
- Shipping takes time. Orders are usually processed and shipped out within 24-48 hours. It takes about 5-7 days to be delivered to your address if you’re in the US, and 10-15 days internationally.
- The product is only available on their official website, nowhere else. Glucotrust isn’t available in popular stores or online stores like Amazon. And you must make sure you are only getting the product from the official website to avoid any fakes or counterfeits (refer to the FAQ below for more info).
- Though the ingredients are all plant-based, it is not 100% vegan-friendly. The capsule is made of beef-based gelatin. So, if you’re a vegan or avoiding meat product, you may want to take note of this. However, you can overcome this easily by simply opening the capsule and dissolving the powder inside a glass of water to enjoy its full benefits.
GlucoTrust is an all-natural dietary supplement that provides you with a wide range of health benefits. Though its aim is to improve one’s sleep quality and suppress appetite to help individuals lose weight, it has many other physical and mental health benefits, including reduced stress, anxiety and depression, improved hormonal balance, improved heart and nerve health, and many more.
Glucotrust is all-natural and safe for everyone and is also rich in vitamins and nutrients necessary for your body. However, as always, it is recommended that you speak with your doctor first.
Additionally, if you’re on any medication, you can use WebMD’s drug interaction checker to check if your medicine and the ingredients used in Glucotrust’s formula have any interaction.
Type 1 and 2 diabetes are caused by different factors. And as we covered through the formula and its ingredients, the product is more suitable for Type 2 Diabetics.
Yes, there are many counterfeits and fakes out there which may have different formulas or we can’t be sure if it is manufactured in a reliable and safe place. Therefore, only get the product from the official website to ensure you’re getting the original and legitimate product that works.
No, there are no stimulants used in the product. Also, there have been no reports on any of the ingredients used in Glucotrust’s formula with regards to them causing any addiction or having any addictive nature.
You should only take 1 capsule a day. And since it takes time for the product to work and take effect, you should have a daily supply lasting for at least 2-3 months to notice any effects.
For optimal results, it is best to take the capsule in the morning with food to ensure full efficacy.
Though the formula is 100% plant-based, the capsule itself isn’t. The capsule is beef-based gelatin. However, you can overcome this by removing the capsule and dissolving the powder into a glass of water to consume it.
You can contact Glucotrust’s support team on their official website. You can also drop your message or question below and we will try our best to assist you.