Ironbound is an online program that’s teaches you a natural and effective way to deal with hereditary iron overload, simply by making some healthy changes in your diet and lifestyle. Hemochromatosis affects around 1 million Americans, and approximately 95% of these cases are hereditary. Unfortunately, it’s a difficult condition to diagnosis leaving many people struggling with the symptoms and not even knowing where they’re coming from. For those who are diagnosed, learning how to live with hemochromatosis can be just as challenging. While there are many conventional treatments available, they often focus on symptom management rather than addressing the root cause. They also tend to require restrictive dieting and prescription medication, which can leave you feeling pretty lousy.
The good news: Ironbound teaches you a practical and natural strategy enriched with effective healing tools that can help you take control of hemochromatosis and experience long-term relief. And all it takes is making a few simple changes that have a significant impact on your overall health and wellness.
What is Ironbound?
Finding a clear, effective strategy for managing hemochromatosis is a common challenge many people experience upon diagnosis. But the solution for battling an iron overload is quite simple. Ironbound is an online program designed to help people treat their hemochromatosis symptoms naturally using a series of natural tools and techniques that address the problem at the source for long-term relief. It’s a comprehensive program that emphasizes the crucial role proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits play when it comes to addressing iron overload. It guides you through a series of simple steps you can take to gradually incorporate healthy elements into your day-to-day routine that can promote your healing from various angles. As such, Ironbound touches on nutrition, supplements, sleep quality, exercise, stress management and so much more.
In addition to gaining all of this valuable information that can help you manage hemochromatosis naturally, the program also sets you up with a step-by-step healing plan. This comes complete with hemochromatosis-friendly recipes, supplement recommendations, a food guide, a sample meal plan, natural healing remedies and so much more.
But that’s not all: Ironbound is also infused with an abundance of reliable health information to ensure you have a proper understanding of your condition and overall health.
The entire system is digital too, which means you receive immediate access and can download the regime right onto your personal tech devices for quick and easy use anywhere, anytime. It also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you can explore the system risk-free and experience the benefits firsthand.
Who Created The Program?
Shelly Manning is the natural health practitioner and expert who created Ironbound to help people learn how to manage their hemochromatosis naturally. She is a highly-respected leader in the natural health field, creating a variety of treatment plans and programs that offer people natural alternatives for addressing a variety of health concerns and conditions. Some of her most popular programs include The Arthritis Step-by-Step Strategy, The Chronic Kidney Disease Solution, The Bone Density Solution, and End of Gout.
Overview of The Program
Ironbound is a comprehensive guide that covers everything there is to know about hemochromatosis – from the intricate details of this condition to the natural steps you can take to effectively manage your symptoms. The program comes in one main manual that’s separated into five chapters, with each focusing on one main aspect of the overall treatment plan.
For example, the first chapters aims to provide you with all the knowledge needed to understand your genes, health, and condition. The second chapter focuses more on the genetic side of hemochromatosis and the remaining chapters provide you with valuable insight into the various things you can do to improve your health and overall condition. These sections come complete with expert advice on how dietary choices can positively impact your gut biome, as well as supplement recommendations, food guides, therapeutic tools, diet suggestions, lifestyle tips, daily habits suggestions, recipes, and a simple sample meal plan.
Here is a more detailed look at what each chapter covers.
Chapter One: Understanding Hemochromatosis
- Iron Overload Disorders
- The Biology of Iron and the Progression of HCT
- Iron and Free Radicals
- The Causes and Risk Factors of Iron Overload
- Inhered or Primary Types of Iron Overload
- Secondary or Acquired Types of Iron Overload
- The Signs of Iron Overload and Its Symptoms and Consequences
- Other Conditions Linked to Iron Overload
- Iron Overload and Unbalanced Hormones
- How HCT is Usually Diagnosed
- Technical Diagnosis and Diagnostic Tests
- How HCT/Iron Overload is Conventionally Treated
- Iron Chelation
- Newer Conventional Treatments
- Simple Summary: What You Should Know, So Far
- General Important Facts
- Causes and Risk Factors
- Signs and Symptoms
- Frontline, Mainstay, Standard Historical Medical Ways to Try HCT
- Newer, Non-Classical (Or Theoretical) Medical Treatments for Hemochromatosis
In the first chapter, you receive valuable information that will help you properly understand what hemochromatosis is from a medical perspective. It covers the biology of iron and its connection to the progression of HCT, the causes and risk factors associated with iron overload, the differences between inherited and acquired types, and so much more. You also learn the signs, symptoms and risks of iron overload, and the different diagnostic methods used to detect this condition.
Chapter Two: Insights from Genetics: HCT, Immunity and Physical Performance
- A Little Intro to Genetics
- Linking Genetics to HCT
- Genetic Penetrance
- Elevated Iron and Infection
- The Secret Benefits of HCT
- How Beneficial Is Exercise for General Health
- Other Lifestyle Considerations for HCT and General Health
- Anxiety, Stress and Happiness
- What is the Bottom Line?
In the next chapter, you learn about hemochromatosis from a genetic standpoint and its role in the condition. It also covers various aspects that can affect your condition, such as stress, anxiety, a sedentary lifestyle, and so on and so forth. On the bright, side, it also teaches you how addressing these factors, as well as some others, can positively improve your condition.
Chapter Three: Breaking The Chains with Natural Therapeutics
- Gathering the Tools You Will Need
- Natural Dietary Therapeutic Compounds
- The Five Superstar Tools for HCT and Iron Overload Treatment
- Milk Thistle
- Green Tea
- Horny Goat Weed
- Other Herbs and Folk Remedies to Help with your Groove
This chapter starts the healing process, with a focus on the tools available to start effectively managing hemochromatosis (HCT) naturally. It includes an abundance of valuable information, including a list of five natural tools you’ll want to start getting into your daily diet, helpful herbs and old folk remedies that can help with managing this condition. You also receive dietary charts, ingredient lists, and much more to help you learn the steps.
Chapter Four: Diet and the Microbiome for HCT
- The Microbiome – A Critical Factor for Health and Happiness
- The Importance of the Gut Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome
- Probiotics, What Are They?
- Prebiotics, What Are They?
- The Role of Diet in Hemochromatosis
- Remove Iron-Rich Foods From Your Diet
- What Increases Iron Absorption?
- Vitamin C
- Smoking and Nicotine Products
- What Blocks Iron Absorption
- Sex Hormones and Their Link to Iron Overload
- A Cautionary Tale
- To Supplement or Not
- Healthy Diet Principles for HCT
- Sex Hormones and Their Link to Iron Overload
Chapter four delves into the crucial relationship between diet, the gut microbiome, and hemochromatosis. The chapter emphasizes just how important a healthy gut microbiome is for your overall well-being and comes with helpful tools for improving it. This includes probiotics and prebiotics, a list of iron-rich foods to eliminate from your diet, and factors that either enhance or inhibit iron absorption, such as vitamin C, alcohol, beta-carotene, and smoking. It also covers the connection between sex hormones and iron overload, healthy diet principles that are key to HCT management, and much more.
Chapter Five: Bringing It All Together to Heal from HCT
- The Iron Bound Master Protocol – Achieve Healthy Iron Metabolism for Life
- Quick Overview: Steps to Reverse Hemochromatosis
- Primary Goal
- Secondary Goals
- The Iron Bound Pathway to Health
- Final Thoughts
The last chapter takes all of the knowledge you learn from the previous chapters and puts it into an easy-to-follow treatment plan. This protocol not only provides step-by-step instructions for addressing hemochromatosis, but also offers additional suggestions to effectively treat HCT, alleviate symptoms at their root source, and maintain overall well-being going forward. The chapter also offers valuable advice on setting and achieving different health goals, establishing milestones for the upcoming months, uncovering additional benefits, and much more.
Ironbound also sets you up with an abundance of appendices that provide you with additional information and tools that can help you put your newfound knowledge into action. You’ll find all kinds of helpful tips, recipes, meal plans, and much more well throughout:
- Appendix 1: The Glycemic Index
- Appendix 2: Fabulous Food Guide
- Appendix 3: What to Avoid
- Appendix 4: Super Supplementation Protocol
- Appendix 5: Guidelines for Testing Hormones
- Appendix 6: The Seven Day Iron Bound Meal Plan for Diet
- Appendix 7: The Liver Detoxification Handbook
Advantages of the Program
- Provides a practical and natural approach to effectively manage your HCT.
- Offers a 100% natural healing plan, primarily focusing on positive dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Designed to work with any lifestyle and schedule.
- Comes with an abundance of valuable information and advice on your genes, health, and condition so you can make the best choices for your health moving forward.
- Approach is 100% natural and highly based on science and evidence-based remedies.
- Includes 7 appendices packed with valuable information and extra tools, such as recipes, meal plans and more.
- You receive immediate access as soon as you purchase.
- The digital version can be downloaded right onto your personal tech devices.
- Option for a physical hardcopy available at printing cost.
- Backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Disadvantages of the Program
Ironbound is a digital program and does not come with a physical hardcopy that gets shipped out to you. Instead, the content gets downloaded onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer for easy use right at your fingertips.
If you would like a hardcopy mailed out to you, this option is available for a small fee. You can also download the guide from your home to avoid this extra cost.
Ironbound is a comprehensive program designed to give you all the information and tools needed to effectively manage your hemochromatosis naturally. It serves as your ultimate guide for treating your condition using natural tools right from the comfort of your own home. The focus is largely on making simple, practical and positive dietary and lifestyle changes, all of which are based on science offering an evidence-based strategy. The system also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee that allows you to try the strategies, experience the benefits and see how it works for you.
Yes, for a small fee, there is an option to get a physical hardcopy shipped out to you. Otherwise, all of the content is digital and can be downloaded onto your tech devices for easy access anytime, anywhere.
The program is highly based on science and evidence-based strategies. The approach is also 100% natural, with an emphasis on making healthy, positive lifestyle and dietary choices. However, if you have any concerns or are on medication, you may wish to speak with your doctor prior to getting started.
All of the ingredients are common items that you can easily find at your local grocery store.
Yes. You can reach the author and their team from the contact page on the download page and they will be able to answer any questions or concerns you have.