The Blood Pressure Program is an online program that serves as your own personal guide to reducing and maintaining blood pressure levels within the 120/80 range naturally. Stress is a leading contributor to high blood pressure, with various studies confirming the strong link between the two. By tackling your stress levels and learning powerful relaxation techniques to properly manage your stress moving forward, you can easily treat high blood pressure at the source for permanent results.
The Blood Pressure Program teaches you how to do just that, using a series of simple exercises designed to induce relaxation in your mind and body. It provides you with a natural way to keep your health in check, and one that provides benefits that extend well into all aspects of your health and life. The best part? You can do it right at home and you can finally stop taking those prescription medications that are only masking your symptoms.
What is The Blood Pressure Program?
Prescription medications used to treat high blood pressure can certainly reduce your blood pressure levels. However, they never actually address the factors that have caused you to have high blood pressure in the first place.
The Blood Pressure Program is an online system designed to help you learn how to effectively and naturally tackle your high blood pressure at the source so you can maintain desirable levels of 120/80 without the use of prescription medications. It’s an easy program that involves a straightforward and holistic approach that consists of completing a variety of activities that target and release all forms of stress and tension. This is done on a neural, physical, emotional, and mental level to ensure thorough healing well throughout your mind and body and a permanent solution to your high blood pressure.
The Blood Pressure Program is highly based on what they call a ‘focused break’, which is where you experience deep relaxation to establish a calm mind and body connection to balance your system and blood pressure. The program is exceptionally easy and all of the exercises can be done right in the comfort of your own home without the use of any equipment or additional tools. They are also designed to be appropriate for anyone to use, regardless of age, gender, mobility, or fitness level. In fact, The Blood Pressure Program offers three different “exercise” plans for you to choose from. Each one only takes around 9 to 15 minutes of your time and comes with detailed steps and instructions that guide you through each movement from start to finish.
The best part: as soon as you purchase The Blood Pressure Program, you can dive right in! The entire program is digital, so you’ll have immediate access to the content which gets downloaded onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer for easy use anytime, anywhere.
The program is also available in audio format if you’d prefer to listen and learn as you go. You can opt for a physical copy of the audio as well, which ships to you on a CD for a small fee. Otherwise, everything is stored at your fingertips.
The Blood Pressure Program is also backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, as well as several studies and clinical evidence, providing you with that extra peace of mind. After all, the program is all about a stress-free mind and body.
Who Created The Program?
Christian Goodman is the author of The Blood Pressure Program. He is a highly respected natural health expert who is known for his incredible knowledge and expertise in his field. Christian regularly contributes to natural health reports and articles, and has also created several successful programs that help people heal their health concerns and conditions naturally. Some of those include The Natural Vertigo and Dizziness Relief Program, as well as The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program,
Christian is also the CEO of Blue Heron Health News, a prominent platform that focuses on natural health. Through this platform, he aims to educate and empower individuals with the knowledge and tools needed to heal their health naturally.
Overview of The Program
The Blood Pressure Program is a simple, straightforward program that teaches a series of therapeutic exercises and relaxation techniques so you can finally treat your high blood pressure naturally. These powerful tools are deeply rooted in scientific studies that have found a connection between high blood pressure and chronic stress. As such, they are specifically designed to release internal pressure and tension on a neural, physical, emotional, and mental level. This allows you to tackle the issue right at the source so you can quickly reduce and maintain your blood pressure levels at a healthy 120/80.
The program begins with a quick summary of how the program works to ensure you have all the information and steps needed to understand and implement the program effectively. It then provides you with three treatment plans you can use to start targeting and releasing stress and tension at the source. Each one includes activities that are super easy to follow and that only take 9 to 15 minutes a day to complete. The plans also come equipped with detailed steps that guide you through the entire process. You’re also provided with variations and modifications to accommodate those with mobility issues.
Let’s take a closer look at what comes with the program.
Table of Contents
- The Program Works Quickly
- How to Work the Program
- Exercise 1 – Walking in a Rhythm
- Synchronizing your mind and body into a relaxed, happy stage
- Exercise 2 – Emotions Release
- Releasing emotions you have stored in your body to release tension in the body
- Exercise 3 – Relaxing Step By Step
- Bringing your mind and body into a relaxed state for ultimate stress relief
Chapters 1 and 2:
The first two chapters of the program are where you receive all of the essential information needed to understand and use the program effectively. It covers the program’s approach, how it works and how to tailor it to suit your individual needs. These chapters also provide valuable insights on what you can expect from using the program.
It also introduces the three treatment plans available, which are:
- Plan 1: This treatment plan involves completing the three exercises every day.
- Plan 2: If you prefer a slightly more gradual approach, Plan 2 consists of completing only one of the exercises every day, while alternating the other exercises every other day. It allows for a balanced progression as you gradually incorporate the exercises into your routine.
- Plan 3: For those seeking a more flexible routine, Plan 3 consists of alternating between the exercises, completing one exercise every other day. It allows you to adapt the approach to your schedule while still reaping the benefits of the program.
Chapter 3, 4 and 5:
The next chapters teach you the exercises that make up the treatment plans provided. They’re simple activities that aim to tackle all sources of stress and tension in your mind and body. With each, you receive step-by-step instructions to ensure you know exactly how to perform each.
The first exercise isn’t just your average walk in the park. It’s a special style of walking that works to harmonize your mind and body while walking, to create a sense of relaxation and happiness. Don’t worry if walking isn’t feasible for you; alternative options are provided to ensure everyone can participate and benefit from this exercise.
The second exercise aims to help you release any pent-up emotions that may be stored in your body. By addressing and releasing these emotions, you can effectively reduce physical, emotional, and mental tension. It’s all about letting go and allowing your body and mind to find balance and harmony.
The third exercise focuses on using traditional relaxation techniques to induce relaxation and provide relief from stress. This exercise is especially beneficial when practised before bedtime, as it helps to calm both the mind and body, promoting much better sleep. To maximize your experience, additional tips and guidance are included to ensure you get the most out of this program.
Advantages of the Program
- The program’s approach consists of a simple method that can be used by anyone, regardless of age, gender, flexibility, or physical activity level.
- You only need as little as 9 minutes a day to use the program, making it super easy to fit into your busy schedule.
- The approach is designed to address the root causes of high blood pressure, for long-term relief and results.
- You’re provided with three treatment plans to choose from based on your individual needs and preferences.
- Each plan consists of gentle movements and relaxation techniques that are designed to release internal pressure and induce a state of relaxation.
- The program can be used to treat or prevent hypertension.
- The approach is highly based on clinical studies.
- The program offers a 100% natural treatment option for hypertension.
- You’re provided with detailed descriptions, step-by-step instructions, videos, photos, and more for a stress-free experience.
- The program comes in a digital format, allowing you to download the content onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Can be downloaded as an eBook or audio files.
- You can easily access the program anytime and anywhere for use wherever your life takes you.
- You have the option to receive the program in audio format on a CD.
- Absolutely no equipment or tools are required.
- The program can be completed right in the comfort of your own home.
- Backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Disadvantages of the Program
The Blood Pressure Program is digital and can be downloaded in written form or as audio files. You can also opt for the audio files to be sent to you on a physical CD. However, a printed copy isn’t available at this time. If you prefer a physical hardcopy of the manual, you can download and print it off from home as an excellent alternative (while also saving on shipping fees!).
The Blood Pressure Program is a simple and straightforward solution for reducing and maintaining healthy blood pressure levels below 120/80 naturally. The 100% natural approach focuses on tackling the root causes of high blood pressure – physical, mental, neural and emotional stress – offering you a quick, effective, and long-lasting solution. You’re also provided with three different treatment plans to choose from based on your individual needs, preferences and circumstances. You don’t need any extra equipment or tools and you’ll be amazed at how little time it takes – only 9 minutes a day! This means that no matter your age, gender, or physical activity level, this program is gentle enough for everyone to use. For added peace of mind, the program also comes with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
The program’s treatment plans are 100% natural and involve using gentle exercises and activities, such as relaxation techniques and light walking, to release all forms of stress and tension in the mind and body. So, they should be safe for anyone to do. However, if you have any concerns, it is best to speak with your doctor first. Keep in mind, the program offers three different treatment plans and modifications to suit your individual needs.
Yes. Since it consists of light exercises and therapeutic activities, it should not interfere with your medication whatsoever.
Of course. The Blood Pressure Program offers a simple, natural approach that can be used by anyone regardless of their age, mobility, gender and so on and so forth.
You can opt to receive the audio files on a physical CD. Otherwise, everything is digital and can be downloaded right onto your tech devices.
The author and his team can be reached via their official website for any questions or concerns you may have.