The Lost Super Foods is the ultimate survivalist guide to never going hungry, even in the midst of a crisis, complete with all the essential survival skills, tools and knowledge needed when food is scarce and refrigeration is unavailable. We all tend to take our easy access to grocery stores and fully stocked fridges for granted, but the recent pandemic showed us just how quickly things can go downhill. Suddenly, shelves were bare, food was scarce, and people were getting seriously hangry (hungry + angry = hangry). Fortunately, it didn’t get to the point where desperation set in but it did show us just how important it is to have your own set of survivalist skills. After all, you can only go without food for approximately 30 days.
The good news: The Lost Super Foods is a digital program that sets you up with all the knowledge, methods, recipes, and insider hacks you need to stay fed and well-nourished for the long haul, even without the luxuries of refrigeration or readily available grocery stores. So, if you’re ready to ensure your stomach stays full, no matter what comes your way, this program teaches you everything there is to know about creating food that lasts, and being self-sufficient, resourceful, and adaptable.
What is The Lost Super Foods?
When it comes to food and survival, you can’t ever be too prepared.
The Lost Super Foods is an online program that’s packed with 270 pages of survivalist skills, hacks, methods, and valuable knowledge all centered around food and survival. Created by a team of survivalist experts, this comprehensive program sets you up with everything you need to know about sourcing, storing, and cooking highly nutritious meals even when modern conveniences like refrigeration or grocery stores aren’t available.
The Lost Super Foods comes with all of the essential steps for keeping your belly full no matter the crisis or emergency. It’s infused with 126 tricks, methods, and recipes for long-term food preparation. This includes food preservation techniques, tips to enhance the shelf life of canned goods, and proper food storage without a refrigerator. It also teaches you important cooking skills and life-saving tips, such as how to create nutrient-packed sauerkraut, preserve eggs using mineral oil, dehydrate 50 different foods, and so much more. It’s your go-to resource for everything survival and food-related.
The entire program is digital, giving you immediate access upon purchase. You can also download the guide right onto your preferred tech device, such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, for quick and convenient access anytime you need it. And since we never know when a crisis or emergency is going to occur, this is an exceptional feature that makes sure you’ll always have what you need readily available at your fingertips.
The Lost Super Foods also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you can check out the entire system and see just how valuable it is to have.
Who Created The Program?
The Lost Super Foods program was created with the combined expertise of Art Rude, Claude Davis, Lex Rooker, and Fred Dwight, all of which are well-known and highly respected within the survivalist industries.
Claude Davis is best recognized for his survivalist skills, which he shares in his other popular program, such as The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies and Home Doctor, both of which have become top sellers. Art Rude is a leading nutritional specialist and instructor who specializes in sharing ancestral secrets on food preparation and preservation.
Lex Rooker and Fred Dwight have also been studying survivalist for many years, and together, they offer a repertoire of knowledge and skills for becoming a more self-reliant and prepared individual.
Overview of The Program
The Lost Super Foods program is your go-to guide for learning the essential knowledge, methods, and recipes needed to ensure you never go hungry during emergencies or crises.
This program is infused with everything you need – from sourcing food to canning for long-term storage, recipes, survivalist hacks, skills and much more.
The guide wastes no time and jumps right into the valuable information needed to ensure your health and survival when it comes to food. The content is separated into different sections for easy navigation, complete with detailed step-by-step instructions, helpful photos, ingredient lists, recipes, and so much more. You can use the search function on your tech device to narrow in a term, word or ingredient or follow through page-by-page and gain all the knowledge and skills needed to enhance your survival skills and ensure you’re well-prepared for whatever comes your way.
Here is a detailed look at the valuable skills and knowledge you receive from this program:
- Doomsday Ration Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Spam
The Superfood Used By Japan’s Elite Assassins on a Month’s Long Mission
- How To Make Break on a Stick
- How to Make Yeast for Long-Term Storage
- The Viking Survival Food With a Three-Year Shelf Life
- How to Make Native-American Pemmican
- How To Make Delicious Biltong With a 1 Year Shelf Life
- Aaruul – The Superfood That Helps Mongols Ride to the Gates of Vienna
- Making Butter, Ghee or Clarified Butter
- How to Use The Bark of This Common Tree To Keep Meat From Spoiling
- How to Make Bark Bread
- Three Methods
- How to make Homemade Bread in a Can
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- How to Make Potted Meat
- How to Make Delicious Lard with 2 Years Shelf Life
- Canning Amish Poor Man’s Steak
- How to Make Mountaineer Tuna Stroganoff
- How to Make and Smoke Kielbasa Sausages
- The Native American Superfood That Saved American Colonists During the Winter of 1621: Johnny Cakes
- How to Make Hardtack Biscuits
- How to Make Three Sisters Soup
- Two Recipes
- How to Make Tarhana Dough and Tarhana Soup
- Two Methods
- Bean and Rice Survival Soup – Easy and Adaptable Recipe
- How to Dry Can Beans and Rice for 20+ Years Shelf Life
- How to Make The Ottoman Empire’s Shelf-Stable Meat – Pastrami
- Frumenty: The Food That Saved Europe During the Dark Ages
- How to Make Peanut Butter Powder
- How to Make Bully Beef, The Emergency Survival Food From WW1
- How to Make Fruit Leather and Add It To Your Stockpiles
- How to Make the Portable Soup That Saved The Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Canning Pasta Sauce or Long-Term Preservation
- Deliciously Dehydrated Chili Bean Soup
- How to Make a Nutrient Packed Sauerkraut
- Just $5 a Week Can Get Your Family Over 295 Pounds of Food
- 19 Foods That Will Outlast You
- 22 Ingenious Hacks to Make Food Last Longer
- Canning Vegetables
- Pressure-Canning Meats
- How to Pickle Meats for Long-Term Storage
- Pressure Canning Bacon
- 7 Deadly Canning Mistakes Even Smart People Make
- How to Slaughter and Field Dress a Cow for Year-Round Meat
- How to Preserve Half a Pig for a Year Without Refrigeration
- How to Repackage Foods in Mylar Bags with Oxygen Absorbers for Long-Term Survival
- DIY $20 Survival Food Bucket
- How to Keep Eggs Fresh for a Year Using Isinglass
- Preserve Eggs with Mineral Oil
- What to Do With Your Frozen Food If The Power Goes Out
- 50 Foods to Dehydrate For Your Stockpile
- Amaranth Superfood – Storing and Using it for Survival
- Preserve Your Cheese for Years Using This Method
- How to Make the 2400-Calorie Emergency Ration Bars Deigned to Keep You Well-Fed For a Whole Day
- Making Your Own MREs At Home
- Edible Plants You Can Find In the Wild
The manual that makes up the program has everything you need when it comes to food survival, cooking, and storage. Within these sections, you’re providing with expert knowledge, time-tested survivalist cooking methods, and an abundance of recipes that will ensure you can eat and thrive no matter the circumstances.
But that’s not all. You also receive insider tips for sourcing food and storing food for the long term. It also comes with valuable tips to help you make the most out of the information, such as common mistakes to avoid, finding edible plants, creating a survival food bucket for $20 and so much more.
The program also provides you with two bonus guides which you get for free:
- Free Bonus #1: An Underground Year-Round Greenhouse in Your Backyard
- Free Bonus #2: Projects from 1990 That Will Help You In The Next Crisis
Advantages of the Program
- Sets you up with all of the knowledge, recipes, food storage, and survivalist hacks for energy shortages, crises, or emergencies.
- Includes over 126 survivalist recipes and methods.
- Teaches you valuable survivalist knowledge, tips, and tricks.
- All of the recipes are simple, easy-to-follow, and require basic kitchen equipment.
- No prior skills or experience needed.
- The food items come with nutritional information.
- All of the methods include step-by-step instructions and pictures for guidance.
- The digital version allows instant access.
- Can download it onto your tech devices so you always have the information readily available to you.
- Created by survivalist experts.
- Backed by a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Disadvantages of the Program
The entire program is digital and gets downloaded onto your preferred tech device. There is no physical version, but you can always download the PDF file and print it off at home to serve as your own personal hardcopy.
The Lost Super Foods is the ultimate survivalist’s guide that provides you with all of the knowledge, tools and secrets to preserving, storing, and eating on a long-term basis, even in the face of food shortages. It’s an exceptionally comprehensive program, created by a team of survivalist experts, that serves as both a survival manual and a cookbook, offering you a collection of over 126 survival foods, methods, and recipes. Everything you learn can be used even without the luxuries of electricity, grocery stores, or refrigeration, and no prior experience or skills are needed. With the step-by-step guidance and detailed information, this program makes sure you have what you need to survive. It also comes with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can try the program for yourself and see just how valuable it is.
All of the recipes are made with common ingredients and should be safe for everyone to use. However, if you do have any food allergies or underlying health conditions, you’ll want to make substitutions as needed.
The program isn’t vegan but there are several vegan-friendly recipes found throughout, such as the “2400-calorie emergency ration bars”. Keep in mind, the program contains much more than just recipes and sets you up with valuable survivalist skills, methods and knowledge for sourcing and storing foods.
All of the items can be found at your local grocery store or online. In worst-case scenarios, many of them can be found in your own garden or nature area.
Absolutely. Everyone can benefit from having the knowledge, tools and skills provided, especially if you like to do outdoor activities, such as camping, hiking, skiing, etc.
The team who created this guide can be reached from their website or you can leave us a message and we’ll do our best to help you out.