The Lost Super Foods is the ultimate survivalist guide for creating long-lasting foods that can be stored without refrigeration or any of the modern-day conveniences we commonly use today. And you may be wondering why you would ever need to know that, but just think about the most recent pandemic. Within a matter of days, the stores were ransacked of prized possessions – from toilet paper and batteries to canned goods and clean drinking water. Now, a couple of years in, we are experiencing massive staff shortages where products and services aren’t being delivered in the quantity that we need, resulting in even more shortages. Pandemic aside, the world is no stranger to natural disasters, such as hurricanes, tsunamis and tornados that have shown to have the ability to wipe everything out. And if none of this resonates, there’s no denying that these past couple of years have confirmed that we are not guaranteed to have food, clean drinking water, electricity or any of the things that keep us alive.
The Lost Super Foods is an online program designed to make sure that everyone has the knowledge and recipes needed to create foods for long-term storage and use.
What is The Lost Super Foods?
A person can only survive without food for approximately 30 days, according to research. The Lost Super Foods is an online program designed to make sure that you never have to worry about running out of food, no matter what happens. It’s a comprehensive program that teaches you over 126 tricks, methods and recipes that allow you to create and store food long-term, and all without the modern conveniences of a fridge.
The Lost Super Foods comes with pages upon pages of powerful knowledge and methods that can keep your stockpile and your belly full. It’s a survivalist guide that combines a vast array of techniques, storage tips, stockpile hacks, and recipes learned from the Wild West and from survivalist experts. This includes detailed instructions on how to preserve food for long-term use, how to enhance the shelf life of canned goods, how to store food without a refrigerator and so much more. It also teaches you powerful cooking skills, such as how to make nutrient-packed sauerkraut, 50 foods you can dehydrate, how to preserve eggs with mineral oil and so on and so forth. It is the ultimate survivalist guide regarding food.
With each chapter, you receive detailed knowledge and step-by-step information that allows you to put everything you’ve learned into action, if need be. And it can all be done without the use of modern-day devices, such as a fridge, microwave, local supermarket, etc. This is to ensure that if the worst case is to happen and stores are ransacked and you’re knocked off the grid, you’ll have the steps needed to survive right in this guide.
The Lost Super Foods is 100% digital, so you receive instant access as soon as you purchase, which you can download right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer for easy and convenient use at any time. It also comes with two free bonuses and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can even see what it’s all about risk-free.
Who Created The Lost Super Foods?
Art Rude is the creator of The Lost Super Foods. He is a former college professor who has always been dedicated to passing on the generations and generations of food knowledge that his grandparents passed onto him. However, unlike other similar authors, he focuses on skills and recipes that can be done even if worst-case scenarios wipe everything out. His knowledge comes mainly from his father who extensively studied the Wild West and World History, and survival experts.
Quick Overview of The Lost Super Foods
The Lost Super Foods is a comprehensive guide that serves as the ultimate resource for food survival without the modern-day conveniences that we are all used to. It’s jam-packed (pardon the pun) with an abundance of recipes and methods that produce long-lasting foods that can be stored without refrigeration. Each chapter of the program comes with a detailed explanation of what it is that you’ll be doing in that section, as well as step-by-step instructions that guide you through the entire process – from start to finish. It also comes with photos that show what the steps look like along the way, nutritional facts, tips and tricks, and so much more.
- The Main Manual
- Free Bonus #1: An Underground Year-Round Greenhouse in Your Backyard Guide
- Free Bonus #2: Projects From 1900 That Will Help You In The Next Crisis
To give you a better idea of just how comprehensive and vast the program is, here is a more detailed look at the different things you learn how to do:
- Doomsday Ration Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Spam
The Superfood Used By Japan’s Elite Assassins on a Month’s Long Mission
- How To Make Break on a Stick
- How to Make Yeast for Long-Term Storage
- The Viking Survival Food With a Three-Year Shelf Life
- How to Make Native-American Pemmican
- How To Make Delicious Biltong With a 1 Year Shelf Life
- Aaruul – The Superfood That Helps Mongols Ride to the Gates of Vienna
- Making Butter, Ghee or Clarified Butter
- How to Use The Bark of This Common Tree To Keep Meat From Spoiling
- How to Make Bark Bread
- Three Methods
- How to make Homemade Bread in a Can
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- How to Make Potted Meat
- How to Make Delicious Lard with 2 Years Shelf Life
- Canning Amish Poor Man’s Steak
- How to Make Mountaineer Tuna Stroganoff
- How to Make and Smoke Kielbasa Sausages
- The Native American Superfood That Saved American Colonists During the Winter of 1621: Johnny Cakes
- How to Make Hardtack Biscuits
- How to Make Three Sisters Soup
- Two Recipes
- How to Make Tarhana Dough and Tarhana Soup
- Two Methods
- Bean and Rice Survival Soup – Easy and Adaptable Recipe
- How to Dry Can Beans and Rice for 20+ Years Shelf Life
- How to Make The Ottoman Empire’s Shelf-Stable Meat – Pastrami
- Frumenty: The Food That Saved Europe During the Dark Ages
- How to Make Peanut Butter Powder
- How to Make Bully Beef, The Emergency Survival Food From WW1
- How to Make Fruit Leather and Add It To Your Stockpiles
- How to Make the Portable Soup That Saved The Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Canning Pasta Sauce or Long-Term Preservation
- Deliciously Dehydrated Chili Bean Soup
- How to Make a Nutrient Packed Sauerkraut
- Just $5 a Week Can Get Your Family Over 295 Pounds of Food
- 19 Foods That Will Outlast You
- 22 Ingenious Hacks to Make Food Last Longer
- Canning Vegetables
- Pressure-Canning Meats
- How to Pickle Meats for Long-Term Storage
- Pressure Canning Bacon
- 7 Deadly Canning Mistakes Even Smart People Make
- How to Slaughter and Field Dress a Cow for Year-Round Meat
- How to Preserve Half a Pig for a Year Without Refrigeration
- How to Repackage Foods in Mylar Bags with Oxygen Absorbers for Long-Term Survival
- DIY $20 Survival Food Bucket
- How to Keep Eggs Fresh for a Year Using Isinglass
- Preserve Eggs with Mineral Oil
- What to Do With Your Frozen Food If The Power Goes Out
- 50 Foods to Dehydrate For Your Stockpile
- Amaranth Superfood – Storing and Using it for Survival
- Preserve Your Cheese for Years Using This Method
- How to Make the 2400-Calorie Emergency Ration Bars Deigned to Keep You Well-Fed For a Whole Day
- Making Your Own MREs At Home
- Edible Plants You Can Find In the Wild
As you can see, the main manual has all of the knowledge, methods and recipes needed to survive. It teaches you how to make the most out of the food you have, how to get more food if needed, how to properly store food for long-term use, and what to make with the food you have to keep you thriving. It also discusses things to avoid doing, which can be found in ‘7 Deadly Canning Mistakes’, as well as how to make a survival food bucket for only $20.
Don’t forget, it also comes with two free bonus guides on top of this.
Advantages of the Program
- Extremely comprehensive, offering a vast array of different recipes and methods
- Well organized so you can easily find what it is you’re looking for (or need for survival)
- No prior cooking or stockpiling experience needed
- Everything is explained in detail – from the methods to the recipes
- Over 126 tried-and-true survivalist methods and storage hacks
- Includes nutritional values for the different foods
- Digital version allows for instant and convenience access right on your tech device
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Disadvantages of the Program
Since the program is digital, there is no physical package that gets shipped to you. Instead, you are able to download the guide right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. However, if you do want a hardcopy, you can download the guide and print it off at home.
The Lost Super Foods is the complete guide for learning how to preserve, store and eat on a long-term basis without the availability of food that we are so used to today. It is a comprehensive survivalists’ guide that teaches you all of the methods and recipes needed to ensure that you can survive if a disaster were to strike. The program is easy to follow and implement, as it comes with detailed explanations and step-by-step photos well throughout, as well as an abundance of valuable knowledge that anyone can use anytime. You also receive two free bonus guides that strengthen the things you learn in this program, and the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee allows you to check it all out, risk-free for two months. You just can’t go wrong with that.
All of the ingredients and recipes are perfectly safe, as they are common products enjoyed every day by people across the globe. However, if you do have any food allergies, you’ll want to keep an eye out for these in the recipes and to make substitutions as needed. Additionally, if you have any underlying health conditions, you may wish to speak with your doctor first.
The program itself isn’t vegan, but there are several vegan-friendly, meatless recipes mentioned throughout, such as the “2400-calorie emergency ration bars”. You also learn some incredible information about preserving food for long-term storage, which is helpful knowledge for vegans too.
Yes. All of the ingredients are common products that can easily be found at your local grocery store or online at places like Amazon.
Of course not. The knowledge that you gain from this program can be used by everyone and for every day and activities, such as camping, hiking, exploring, etc. For example, learning how to properly preserve food for long-term use or spot edible and medicinal plants can be used while doing outdoor activities or you could even start a business selling or growing the things you learn.
Yes. The author and their team can be reached via their website. You can also drop us a message in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to answer any questions you have.