The Migraine and Headache Program is a powerful system that teaches you effective, powerful exercises designed to tackle all forms of headaches and migraine at the source to eliminate them for good. It’s estimated that approximately 35 million Americans suffer from migraine headaches, with the majority of migraine sufferers being between the ages of 35-45. However, despite it being such a debilitating problem for so many people, there still isn’t really a distinct form of treatment. As for the options available, many are unnatural, have a long list of potential side effects, a large price tag and a possibility of working.
The Migraine and Headache Program is designed to give you the relief you so desperately need while also healing whatever it is that’s triggering your headaches and migraines in the first place. It’s a 100% natural system that focuses on using a series of gentle exercises, activities, stretches and movements that can be done right in the comfort of your home for fast, effective relief.
What is The Migraine and Headache Program?
Despite 35 million Americans suffering from migraine headaches, there is still no direct form of treatment available. The Migraine and Headache program is an online system that teaches you how to heal all types of headache and migraine pain effectively and naturally. It’s a comprehensive system that is highly based on increasing oxygen to the brain to eliminate headaches and migraines naturally. This is because a lack of oxygen is often the culprit or at the very least, a main factor in the intensity and frequency of your discomfort. The obvious solution would be to breathe more. However, there are many obstacles that stand in the way that make normal breathing insufficient in healing these symptoms, such as weak muscles in the breathing passages, improper breathing (not from the diaphragm), and shallow breaths, and so on and so forth. The program teaches you the rest of them. So, to provide you with a solution that caters to all headaches and migraines, this system teaches you effective, natural exercises that can be used to overcome these obstacles and get more oxygen flow to your brain. These exercises consist of:
- Body Balance Exercises
- Breathing Exercises
- Relaxation Exercises
Within each section, the program provides you with an abundance of simple and effective movements, stretches and activities designed to balance your body to free up the muscles that support your breathing system, train your body to exhale and breathe more deeply so you can fill your lungs and transfer more fresh air, and to relax and strengthen the muscles in your brain.
In addition to this, The Migraine and Headache Program includes a bonus report, which provides you with an abundance of additional exercises that can be done based on a specific trigger. This helps you narrow in on the specific trigger or area that is contributing to your painful symptoms.
Now, the entire system is digital meaning you receive instant access as soon as you purchase. This allows you to get started right away. To begin, you just download the guide onto your tech device (it only takes a few clicks) and you have the program right on your smartphone, tablet or computer anytime you need it. This serves as a huge benefit as you can access the program and use the exercises any time you feel a headache or migraine coming on, and can nip it in the bud.
The Migraine and Headache Program is also backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, which gives you two months to try it out and see how it tackles your specific circumstances.
Who Created The Migraine and Headache Program?
Christian Goodman is the author of The Migraine and Headache Program. He is a well-known natural health expert, author and researcher who is also the CEO of Blue Heron Health News, a popular website for natural health advice, tips, and treatments. Christian has authored an abundance of successful programs, and is listed as a top seller.
Quick Overview of The Migraine and Headache Program
The Migraine and Headache Program is a comprehensive system that teaches you everything you need to know to tackle all of your pain and discomfort quickly and naturally. The program is separated into two main sections – the main section and the bonus report. Each part is infused with helpful information, advice, techniques and exercises, as well as easy step-by-step instructions and diagrams that show you exactly how to perform each. To give you a better idea of what you can expect from the program as a whole, here’s a more detailed look at what you can expect from each:
- Are You Ready to Become Pain Free Forever?
- So, What Happens When You Get a Headache?
- But Enough of the Program, What’s the Solution?
- The Body Balance Exercises
- Body Balance 1
- Body Balance 2
- Body Balance 3
- Body Balance 4
- Body Balance 5
- Body Balance 6
- The Breathing Exercises
- Deep Breathing
- Rhythmic Breathing
- Rhythmic Walking
- Breathing Laughter
- Breathing – Exhaling All The Air
- Nostril balance
- Head Muscle Exercise
- Reading Out Loud
- About to Yawn
- Delight Surprise
- Tongue Rolling
- Loosening Up The Eye Muscles
The first portion of the program is designed to teach you about the program and how it can help you alleviate and eliminate all of your headaches and migraines. It’s separated into three main parts, which are:
- Body Balance Exercises: balances your body so you can use the right muscles for the right tasks, which frees up the muscles that support your breathing system to enable more efficient breathing
- Breathing Exercises: train you to exhale and breathe more deeply so you can fill your lungs and transfer more fresh air
- Relaxation Exercises: help you relax and strengthen the muscles in your brain
With the exercises in this section, you should be able to complete all of the three things listed to tackle your headaches and migraines at the source to eradicate them for good.
- The Migraine Trigger and Management Bonus Report
- What Causes Headaches and Migraine
- It Begins with a Trigger on the Hypothalamus
- Major Trigger 1: Pain Killers and Medicines
- Chilling the pain away
- Warming up your feet or body
- Putting Pressure on the Forehead
- Eye Exercises to soothe your headache
- Stare at a distant object
- The eye moving exercise
- Breathing exercises
- Water rinsing your nose
- Massage your temples
- Apply acupressure therapy on yourself
- Self-aroma therapy
- Cranio sacral therapy
- Chiropractor therapy
- Major Trigger 2: Wrong Diet
- To make things simple
- Foods to avoid
- Nutrients and supplements
- How to work the food plan?
- Major Trigger 3: Lack of Quality Sleep
- There are 4 elements that control your internal clock
- Getting the deepest quality sleep
- When sleeping we go through 5 stages
- So, how do you strengthen your internal clock?
- Major Trigger 4: Emotional Tension
- Emotions as addictions
- How stress, worries, resentment and anxiety causes migraine
- Changing stressful thinking
- Tip 1: Have your own feelings
- Tip 2: Fill your mind with positive thoughts
- Consuming yourself with positive thoughts
- The 1-2 rule
- You never heard a sad man sing
- Tip 3: Take it all the way
- Writing on dread decision tree
- DO something for someone else
- Thinking: What did I do wrong
- Look inside for the blame
- Summing it all up; fake it til you make it
- Major Trigger 5: Physical Tension
- Relaxation exercises
- Doing Nothing
- Relaxing Step-By-Step
- Body relaxing exercises
- Shoulder rolling 1 & 2
- Chin dropping
- Head rolling
- Head turning
- Breathing exercises
- Breathing the fresh air
- Exhaling all the air
- Breathing through mouth and nose
- Eye exercises and relaxing methods
- Stare at a distant object
- Loosing up the eye muscles
- Massaging your eyes gentle
- Cool your eyes with slices of cucumber
- If you use glasses or contacts, check your eyes periodically
- Minor headache triggers to avoid
- Prevent headaches while reading
- Prevent headaches while working
- Prevent headaches while in strong sunlight
- Prevent headaches while watching T.V.
- Pollution and headaches
- Avoiding having your hair cause headache
- Don’t make your home into a headache factory
- How about your teeth and ears
- Preventing Sinus Headaches
- Relaxation exercises
- What Causes Headaches and Migraine
The second portion of the program is an extra bonus part if you weren’t able to successfully eliminate your headaches and migraines from the first section and need a more trigger-specific release. This includes detailed explanation of several triggers, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to deal with each using a specific set of exercises. This section also comes with extra tips to help you maximize your relief.
Advantages of the Program
- Created by a natural health expert and researcher
- Easy to understand, as the exercises come with detailed explanations and diagrams that show you how to perform each
- Provides you with trigger-specific exercises for a more in-depth regime
- Digital version ensures easy and convenient access anytime you need it – great benefit since headaches and migraines can creep up on you anytime and anywhere
- Can be downloaded onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer
- Physical hardcopy is available for a small fee
Disadvantages of the Program
The Migraine and Headache program is digital, which allows for quick access anytime you feel a headache or migraine creeping in as the guide is downloaded right onto your tech devices. However, this also means that a physical hardcopy is not shipped to you. Although, you can get a physical hardcopy mailed out to you for a small fee or print the guide off at home as an alternative.
The Migraine and Headache Program is a powerful system designed to help people learn how to naturally eliminate all of their headaches and migraines without the use of prescription medication. It covers a vast array of minor and major triggers and exercises for tackling each. Each exercise comes with detailed explanations, step-by-step instructions and diagrams for an easy, stress-free experience. You can even try the entire system out risk-free for two months, as the program is backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Yes, they certainly should be safe for anyone to use as they consist of light movements, such as stretching, breathing and soft facial movements. The Migraine and Headache Program also taps into making positive lifestyle changes, like improving your sleep quality. However, everything is 100% natural and suitable for people of all ages. If you do have any concerns or have an underlying medical condition, you may wish to speak with your doctor.
There is a hardcopy version available to you, for a small fee. Otherwise, the program is entirely digital and can be downloaded onto your personal tech devices, such as your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Additionally, you can download and print the guide off at home as an excellent alternative.
The author, Christian Goodman, is listed as a top seller for a vast array of programs, including The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program, The TMJ Solution, Vertigo and Dizziness Program, The Brain Booster, The Blood Pressure Program, The Erectile Mastery Program, Overthrowing Anxiety and many others.
Absolutely. You can leave us a comment down below and we’ll do our best to answer any questions you have or you can reach out to the author and his team via his official website.